TJC Base Planning Meeting
Was held Feb. 2, 2019 at the Perkins Restaurant in Lenexa, KS.
As you can see, we did not get caught in traffic, but there were two meeting dates Snow and Weather conditions prevented our meeting in January.
Attending were: George Arnold (BC); Bennie Cashman; James Gochenour; Ed Irwin (Chaplin); Richard Kauffman; Brant Moorman; David Reeve (Membership); and Sam Spayde.
The planning committee address all the following in this three-hour meeting. Final approval on our discussions will happen on at the February 9th meeting.
1. 2019 Schedule Meetings and Parades; new or old and assign parade hosts.
2. Armed Forces Day, May 19th — Branson Tolling instead of Nov. 11th.Veterans Day.
3. USSVI District 1 Base join us during this May Branson Tolling?
4. Base Raffle and Sponsorship via on our website.
5. TJC Base trailer is available for events.
6. Find a TJC Base home in KS or MO area VFW, American Legion or Elks Clubs.
7. TJC Base elections and open positions available.
In summation: A great Base needs all its’ members to be involved. Participating in meetings, parades and contributing ideas builds memories in each of us. Every minute we spend together, though it be short, helps refill those lost memories. Do what you can to help, please.
George H. Arnold — TJC BC